Sunday, February 08, 2004

Well, I am back. DH just tore apart the puter area and rewired everything. Maybe we can get at things easier now that the tower is on top of the desk. Hooked up the webcam and microphone....guess he wants to go to the "chat" rooms....lots a pics there, tho not my cuppa tea.

Have been stitching on an older wip. I love country folk. it is cute and I will try to get my site up and running to post some pics.
Have really been craving jalapenos lately. Ran out and got some cream cheese and chopped up the little peppers and YUMMMMM!

Having lots of fun with this new site. Next step: figure how to link to the other blogs I visit. Thanks to Melissa for adding me.

This seems to be a place to put things down and mull over. I have been thinking of Tazkat.....poor baby, lots of crap going on over there. She is having my sympathies.

Things are better on the homefront here. DH and I have gone for our second appt with the counsellor and I am hopeful. Gave him the ultimatum and he grabbed it. Seems almost 23 yrs mean lots to him too. Lots to fix and recover, but love is still there. wish us luck.....

now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....start stitching......

No comments: