Monday, June 19, 2006

HELLO ???? Just wonderin if anyone comes here. (note to self: get a blog counter must ask whizgidget)

So, not too much happenin on the home front. Hubby survived the second week back to work and this week is afternoons... can we say partay!!!!!!
Went out Fri nite and got right smashed... had 2 strawberry fruili beer (Belgian) and 6 chocolate martinis...mmmmm (licking lips) OMG were they awesome... Told hubby to be ready when I get home. lol Empty house this weekend. Kids gone and parents will play (giggle snerk).

Watching the second season of Dead Like Me on DVD.... I love that series... too bad it only lasted for 2 seasons.

More to come later..... Remember... anyone? Anyone? (silence echoes around the room)

:o( lynn

2 comments:

Schokti said...

Yep, you have at least one visitor. Try www.statcounter.com

Suz said...

I read your blog too, but I had taken a bit of a sabbatical from reading blogs... I just started catching up :)