Sunday, November 24, 2013

So.. look how long it has been. Much GOOD has happened in my life. I have gotten divorced (2009), went to Mexico (2010), met a wonderful man (Joseph 2011), went on a cruise (2012), changed jobs a few times (within my same organization), had 2 grand babies (Robbie and Lily), had my second daughter get married (2013). Some SADNESS has happened in my life. Son is going through major depression and anxiety (had to pull him out of college trying to get a refund) My mom is on dialysis and it is hard on her MY anxiety acts up in relation to their hurting I have been trying to lose weight (not well at all haha) I try to stitch on a regular basis (not going well either) but at least I have not purchased too much in the way of stash .... I have a HUGE list of WIPS, UFOS, SlowWIPS,..... Speaking of WIPS... I am going to have to REDO my list and post it here to keep it from disappearing when I lose a usb or the outer crashes lol Well.. that is it for now.. Lynn

No comments: