Monday, March 19, 2007

OK, so here I sit, on my vacation during march break (with a kid no less - hey he is 12 and on the puter all day so no probs!) and I think, what to stitch.... so, I had called Judy @ Just a thought.net and got from her this: Accessory book chart http://justathought.net/prod/l3/attic_collection_accessory_book.htm

and this: Simple Elegance http://justathought.net/prod/l3/simple_elegance.htm

So, I had to start them right? so off I go to my local needlework shoppe www.gthreads.com and get my off white belfast linen, and choose threads (I am using Caron waterlilies # Elderberry wine, Needle necessities # 1351 , and DMC colour variations # 4240. I am working on the attic accessory book first. I am keeping track of actual usuage per front panel (4 of them), so if i want to make it again i can use assorted silks... (like I have lots NOT).


So, as you can see I have started. I also found that I have fabby for the simple elegance. It is something I had on hand and i will post a floss toss later... damn camera battery died.
Ah well,,,

that is all for now!!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I think the colors and stitching are G-e-o-rgeous!

Deb said...

Very beautiful start on your stitching! The Caribbean Blue with the navy (at least as it looks by the photo..) look yummy together.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, too, Lynn!
Deb in FL
Lavender Rose Ramblings