Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hey I did it!!!! I figured out how to fix DH's not so nimble fingering of the inner workings of the puter. AND I got a new router, hooked it up and connected all 3 puters to the net......YAY ME! I love my puter....whichever one I can get on lol

There was a job posting at work ....for a Virtual Librarian (librarian I am not...just an LT) and my best friend said I should go for it....yeah right. they won't even look at me....She feels I am good with puters, even tho I haven't taken any courses, but my natural ability and enthusiasm are enough. It is more than I can do, but nice to dream. Nope, don't wanna take puter courses....wanna go back to school and take some more anthro courses......ah, to have $$ and more time....the eternal wish.

Well, I have been on the puter for HOURS AND HOURS loving every second of it. Asked my sister if she knew where I could rent a laptop with remote net access for 2 weeks. She commented "like leasing"? nope...just for 2 weeks. When she asked why I said " well I am going camping for 2 weeks in july with DS and parents (they have a seasonal site) and I cannot go that long without access" she replied OMG. get a book!!!!! (library worker me I can get lots o books..... not the point!!!!) What a quandry....what to do.

Was talking to a library patron the other day at work. She is as addicted to the puter as I am. When I told her of the above conversation, she laughed out loud and agreed with me. I told her I can't wait to get ""plugged in"" thru the back of my head so I can surf in one eye and work thru the other eye..... I mean, I am woman....I can multitask!!!!!

So, does anyone feel my pain? I guess I read too much sci fi....I can see this happening....I wanna be there!

Enuff for now...... mail me!
Thanks for reading all.....geesh I need a counter...LOL
Love Lynn

No comments: