Sunday, May 16, 2004

Hey it's me again. Well, nicer weather here, gone from 32 C to 12 c....from swelter to brrrr.
Been playing with my wips again. got it narrowed down to under 60 items. I have decided to go with the following:Kali's stocking, blueberry street quilts, 3 ornies that are 95% done, Barnabees quest and 2 more small minis by Just Nan (honeysuckle rose and my fair ladybug), s few feng shui pics and Guardian by TW.

not sure how I will do them. May just be a screaming rotation. As I finish some, I will add some in their place. Kali's stocking is a BH&G one that I started on the WRONG thread not next to a vertical---before I knew what I was doing. (gotta be a stitcher to get the meaning)

We have been cleaning around here again. Mowing the lawn, weeding, raking, cleaning the bunny hutch and watching them go AT it. lol 3 bunnies and we don't know which is a male yet....lol

Met some more nice ladies on pogo last nite. One is a transsexual with issues. seems like a nice person. will talk to him/her more. interesting conversation. brought many things to my attention that I never knew ( submission, dominance, roles, hormone replacement therapy, assuming the role and other stuff). I am a female with a male husband. not my way of life, but I don't judge. People are people....we all bleed the same colour and we all love.

Well, off to stitch some more ....... after I visit my fave blogs....see my right sidebar for the great ones.

Ta for now, Love Lynn

No comments: