Saturday, April 10, 2004

Well. Got an email from a friend/co worker. She is now somewhere else, but we still email and run into each other at workshops and meetings. Got me to wondering;;;;;;;

did you ever wonder how many lives you have touched?

not just touched, but made a difference to. I am constantly amazed at how many people know who I am, think I am a nice person, and enjoy my company. I have many, many acquantainces, many of whom I will call friend. Not as close as my Debbie. We worked tog for 1 year and will be friends for life, I am sure. you see, I had met her once before when I was 17 (at a work placement for highschool) and I was trained by her for a few days. When I saw her again, she didn't remember me and was surprized that I remembered her. I thought she was neato then and I love her like a sister now. Our lives are very similar and we finish each others sentences. Soul mates.....funny how you find one and never wanna let em go. It is really great to be able to be understood and understand another person on another level, without talking. It still amazes me how much we are........that's it, just are. Here I am at 43 yrs old and have just met again my best friend. Never thought at this age soul mates can be found. It is making me teary here just thinking of us almost not meeting again.

Then you start to wonder.......how much of an impact can you make on anothers life? positive, negative, indifferent.........(me and my dots....again lol)

I would like to be remembered as a neat, fun and happy person, no matter the shit that happens in my personal and family life. My cup is ALWAYS HALF FULL.
heck, full......ever the optimist that's me.

I love to meet new people, maybe that is why the psychic said I will be a teacher....that way I can touch many lives. not a teacher per se, but a sharer of stuff (information, be it any kind of info). Have lots going thru my mind, can ya tell?
thinking of: losing weight, getting fitter,
running, singing, teaching in all its facets,
being, learning, helping,
but I think BEING says it all. Thanks to ALL who touch my life. I could start to name names, but you all know who you are. My online friends, fellow bloggers (even tho I can't link ya yet!), co-workers and ex-co-workers, family, friends, people I meet on the street and anywhere else. You all make an impact on MY life.......Hope I make one on yours.

Love from Lynn........ :o)

No comments: