Monday, March 15, 2004

Well. Hmmmmm I love visiting the floating needle, doodle blog, whiz gidget wonders and Taneya's blog. These are the one I visit EVERY time I come on. Loved the dragon quiz on floating needle.....decided to do it....



A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!


My inner dragon color is GOLD. Click here to try the Quiz!


My inner dragon is the most honorable of all. I enjoy shape-shifting, humans, and the occasional crusade to save the world. I'm what you might call a Draconic Knight. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.





Very fun....Honorable...not bad for someone who CANNOT tell a lie. ya think???
Well, things are calmer around the home fire. March break is here and the 9 yo kid is bored already....thank goodness I am going to work today....tho his sis may not like watching him. LOLOLOL

Got some neat stuffs from ebay. Fabbie, magazines and LOTS more coming....gotta watch my bank acct tho....getting looooooow

No comments: